Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer Vacation

So Ive recently been on a trip to Northern California to LA to Baltimore and then home again. I fell in love with the cool light and picturesqe nature of the top half of California. This voyage has given me very little time to sleep but a lot of time to think about the look and feel of my senior project. Before I wanted a silly, cutesy but pretty animation. Which is not a bad thing, but it had depended to much on the dialog. Instead I want to portray a feeling and a place, with a few giggles tucked in here and there. So I started designing my main character again. It resulted in a very similar result from the first one, but with a little more personality and workability. He is no where at his final stage, but I feel Im getting closer then I was before, and my path is moving in a more meaningful direction.

No comments: